Anytime Mailbox creates custom-branded invoices with your company logo for your digital mailbox customers.
Renter invoices are created and available for your review on the 1st of each month. Any open balance on the Renter's statement is charged to the Renter's credit card on the 5th of each month. You will receive an email on the 5th as well, detailing how much each renter was charged and if a credit card failed.
When a new renter signs up and gets approved, their card is charged the monthly base fee. An invoice is generated the 1st of the following month for the following charges:
- Days the service was used the prior month, pro-rated if the renter joined part way through a month.
- Pre-payment for the current month. This only applies to renters we source for you, in their first month as a renter.
- Any Action Request charges accrued from the prior month (e.g. Open and Scan, Forwarding).
Once a renter is approved, their card is charged the full year price for their chosen plan. An invoice is then generated every 1st of the month for the Action Request charges which they have accrued over the previous month, if they have any. Their card on file is then automatically charged on the 5th of every month for the invoice amount.
Here's how you review a renter's invoice:
- Click Customers from the top menu
- Click Renters from the side menu
- Click Renter Name
- Click Statement
- Click the most recent Invoice
- Revenue charges on the invoice to ensure accuracy
- Click Statement review current open balance to ensure accuracy
You can make adjustments to the Renter balance by clicking Post Transaction and entering a Debit or a Credit. These adjustments will be reflected on the Renter's Statement
Debit is a fee the Renter owes you.
Credit is a credit to the Renter's account.