- Optionally, you can use a vanity/custom domain for your Renter Portal experience. There are two different ways you can add a domain:
- Subdomain:. Use a new hostname of an existing domain you already own, for instance virtualmail.yourdomain.com, where you can pick any word as your hostname.
- Full Domain: Alternatively, you can buy a new domain altogether, for instance www.shiptodayvirtualmail.com.
We have to procure a SSL Certificate for your particular domain and may have to allocate an additional IP address. There is an annual fee of US$ 100 assessed for each vanity domain.
Please follow the following process to add your own vanity domain:
- If you don't already own the domain, purchase it from any domain registrar.
- Contact our support for the $100 annual fee.
- Add a DNS entry for your new domain as follows:
- Type: CNAME
- Hostname: The hostname of your domain
- Value: myrenters.anytimemailbox.com
After you have submitted the details above, please allow 2-3 business days for us to acquire the SSL Certificate, install it, and link it to your site.
Your vanity domain will not work until Anytime Mailbox has completed their work to link your renter portal with your domain.