This article outlines the three ways a customer can be added to your Anytime Mailbox platform.
How to acquire renters on your own:
- You can source renters directly to the platform through these two methods. (Note that you are responsible for getting any required documentation from the renter)
- Manually add the renter into to the platform. See how to do this here.
- Share your custom sign-up URL and/or embed it on your website. This link is available on your platform on the Admin tab, select Applications and Sign Up tab. Renters can follow this link to view your service plans, sign up, and submit any required documents. You will receive an email when a renter completes this form, and the form will sit within the Pending Assignments box on your Dashboard.
How Anytime Mailbox sources renters for you:
- Anytime Mailbox sources renters for you via our global online marketing campaigns. Note that we handle all the required documents for these renters. You will receive an email from us notifying you of new renters, requesting your approval to activate the account.
- If you choose to be listed on the Anytime Mailbox website, renters can view your service plans and sign up directly.