- How Anytime Mailbox can help you with Renter Billing
- As a mailroom owner or operator, your focus is pulled in a million different directions. You shouldn’t have to worry about time-consuming minutiae. At Anytime Mailbox, we understand how little free time you have, and our Merchant Services are specifically designed to make your life easier. We streamline the entire billing, collection, and disbursement process, so you can worry about what really matters – your business. But how do these services work? You might be surprised how easy it really is.
- How does it work?
- ATMB Merchant Services payments will be deposited into your bank account on the 15th of each month, or the following Monday if the 15th falls on a weekend. In lieu of paper checks, domestic payments are sent via ACH direct deposit, and international payments are made through either Transferwise or Veem. All disbursements will be listed as BUGO, LLC on your statement, so if you’re checking your account, that’s us.
- How much will this cost me?
- Now that we’ve covered how you get the money, I bet you’re wondering how your disbursement amount is calculated. It’s actually very simple. We take the total money collected from your renters in a given month, so if your disbursement date is September 15th, the amount collected will be from the revenue for August. Then, we automatically deduct our 5% service fee – 2.9% for merchant services and 2.1% for billing process management. Finally, deduct your ATMB fees for the digital mailbox services - $5/mo for renters generated by ATMB and $3/mo if you generate the renter on your own. Please note, you can view your ATMB Invoice and Earning Statement in your operator portal here - admin/account/statement.
- What about renters who don't pay their bill?
- You don’t have to worry about chasing renters who aren’t paying their bill and you won’t be charged for non-paying renters. As part of your merchant services package, we are responsible for any renters with delinquent balances.
If you have questions about general billing or ATMB Merchant Services, give us a call toll-free at 1-866-444-8417. If calling isn’t your thing, you can also shoot us a message at email@example.com