Mail Metadata is used to define each mail item. This will help generate revenue as service plans can have different storage fees based on the mail type.
Customizing your Mail Metadata Types
- Log in to your Dashboard, click the Admin Tab
- Select Mail on the left side of your Dashboard and click on Mail Types
- Click on the Add Button, a pop up box will appear to Add Mail Type.
- Type in your preferred Mail Type, the Minimum Volume and click Submit.
You can now start assigning mail based on your customized Mail Types under Set Metadata tab.
Setting up Storage Fees
- Log in to your Dashboard, click the Customers Tab
- Select Service Plan. You will see all your service plans and set up storage fees individually.
- Click on a plan and click on Storage Fees and tap on Add Storage Fee Rule
Note: You will find that there are all kinds of data in the drop-down available for you to use.These items are used to optionally further define each mail item
- Under storage fee select Mail Type
- Type in the days for Free Storage
- And input the Additional Cost (per month, per week, per day) if renter had exceeded their free storage plan
- Click on the Add button. And your storage fee is set up