A renter may request for additional authorized recipient/s on his account, even after it has already been set up. A recipient can be a person's name or a business name.
It is your responsibility to obtain any required documents (1583 form and IDs) for any and all authorized recipients.
To add Authorized Recipient follow these steps:
- Log in to your Dashboard, and click Customers.
- Select Renters on the left menu.
- Select the Renter you wish to add a recipient for.
- Select Mailboxes from the sub top menu
- Click the Settings gear on the right side of the page and select Add Authorized Recipient
- Fill in information as is needed
- On the Status field, you may select Approved if you already have the recipient's documents, or Pending Approval if you don't have them yet.
A renter is billed for additional recipients based on the allowances and fees for the plan they are under. Click here for more information on how to check service plan allowances.