If a renter's credit card payment is declined, they will be locked out of their account until they update their payment information. Once the open balance is cleared, the account will be unlocked and the renter can resume using our services. Updating their payment information is the only way to access their account during this time.
If you want to remove the Non-Payment Lockout, please follow these instructions:
Step by Step Instructions
- From the Dashboard, select Customers
- Select Renters on the left menu
- Choose a Renter
- Select Statement from the sub menu
- Click the Settings gear above the Date on the left side of the page
- Select Remove Non-Payment Lockout
Non-Payment Lock Out alert is shown in red ! indicator.