The mailbox owner can optionally subscribe to Text (SMS) alerts when new mail arrives and when an action request has completed. The phone number to be used can be managed by the renter directly inside the Renter Portal or by the operator inside the Operator Portal.
To enable Text (SMS) Alerts for renter follow these steps:
- Log in to your Dashboard, click on Customers at the top menu.
- Click Renters on the side menu.
- From the renter's list, select or search the renter's name.
- Under Details tab, scroll down and turn on Enable SMS Alerts.
- Enter the renter's SMS Phone Number.
- Click on the Update button.
Only a limited set of country codes are currently supported. If you have a customer base with country codes currently not listed, please contact us to learn how to support local text messaging.
This service is provided to operators at no cost. However, the renter may incur regular text messaging charges.