All Operators are required to provide a Quarterly Report to the USPS letting them know when you have added or terminated a customer’s mailbox account. This allows them to adequately monitor CMRA compliance and to determine potentially fraudulent activity.
- Log in to your Dashboard, click on Reports.
- Click on the Reports button to your left a drop down box will appear.
- Click Customers and select CMRA Quarterly Report.
- Select the Quarter Report you want to extract and click Go.
- The system will provide a report of your Active Customers, Added Customers and Terminated Customers for this Quarter.
Note: You can download the file in .CVS format by clicking the Download button at the top right of your screen.