The Earning Statement is a comprehensive document that provides a clear breakdown of all the fees collected from your renters, including any action request fees, shipping fees, and additional charges for over-usage. It is a valuable tool for monitoring your revenue and identifying areas where you can optimize your virtual mailbox services.
Let’s go through your Earning Statement:
- Anytime Mailbox Address and Contact Information - company address and contact information for questions and inquiries.
- Earning Statement ID - unique number that is assigned to your invoice to identify individual transactions.
- Date - is the date the statement was released.
- Revenue Earned - is a quick view of your total earnings.
- Operator Name and Address - the name of your business and mail center location.
- Account - is your unique Site ID.
- Revenue Breakdown - this includes all revenue collected like monthly or annual mailbox fees, open & scan, shredding, forwarding request fees, shipping fees and storage fees
If you need more information about the fees charged to your renters, you can check their monthly invoice or head to the Reports tab in your portal and select Action Request and Fee Summary. This will provide you with a detailed breakdown of action request fees, shipping fees, and other additional fees charged to your renters.
- ATMB Management Fees - ATMB charges a 5% management fee. For more information, check out this article ATMB Merchant Services.
- Total Revenue Earned - is your total earnings
- Statement Coverage - the inclusive dates that the Earning Statement covers.